If you teach English Literature, please view Stephanie Turner’s character study lesson on Tennessee Williams’ The Glass Menagerie.
Stephanie has taught English Literature as a graduate student at Princeton and as a faculty member at the University of Bourgogne in France. Currently, Stephanie teaches at Colorado Academy. She is a GlobalEd mentor. The lesson can be found on the GlobalEd Connector’s site by clicking here. If you haven’t already joined GlobalEd, please do. It is absolutely free.
To do that:
1. Simply go to our site and click on “join now”..
2. Open an account by creating your username, password and giving yourself a community name.
3. You will then receive a welcome email with a link. Your email may be found in your Inbox or your Junk mail.
4. Click on the link which will redirect you to the log-in page.
5. Log in and go to your profile to complete.
6. Once you have completed your profile, you can start connecting with colleagues and uploading and watching video lessons.
Our objective is to provide a platform for educators from around the world to connect, collaborate, and share. Through our mentors, we provide useful, creative and interactive ways to deliver your lesson in and, sometimes, out of the classroom. Please visit us at www.globaledconnector.org.
If you would like to receive more interesting reads and if you want to connect with teachers from around the world to collaborate and share content, please join the GlobalEd community.Join Us Now!